Joobescape.com
Welcome to Joobescapes' forums! The server is returning!!
Joobescape.com
Welcome to Joobescapes' forums! The server is returning!!
Joobescape.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The server of the future!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in   Server Status Page|  
The server WILL return! http://bit.ly/9TP8cO

For anybody who has an Xbox 360 :D and plays COD... (;

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stan the man

Stan the man

Do you like our server? :
  • Yes

Joobescape Username : Stan the man

For anybody who has an Xbox 360 :D and plays COD... (; Empty
PostSubject: For anybody who has an Xbox 360 :D and plays COD... (;   For anybody who has an Xbox 360 :D and plays COD... (; EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:43 pm

Hello peoplee Very Happy, just a message 2 say if anybody here owns an Xbox 360 with live i will be happy 2 accept a friend request off you:) my gamertag is "SS DYP3R SNIP3R" but if you do add me make sure 2 send me a message with your name! so i know who it is:). I Also play COD alot as i'm a COD freak(; i'm 10th prestige level 70 LEGIT Very Happy, My Favourite game is MW2, and i dislike Black-ops.. because in my Opinion it's shit, lol(;.
If anybody wants a 1v1 on MW2 i'm happy 2 give you one, and i also do Clan Trails for my clan :]. Not 2 Brag but i am a beast at QuickScope No-Scoping (;
Oh and i Also own a Mic, so i will be able 2 talk 2 you:) (if you want 2 of course:))
Thats it really, thanx 4 reading and hope 2 see you on Xbox Live!
(Sorry i do not own a PS3, because i don't like them lol :3)

--Stan the man What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Stantheownageman?feature=mhum
Mod Martin

Mod Martin

Do you like our server? :
  • Yes

Joobescape Username : Mbs

For anybody who has an Xbox 360 :D and plays COD... (; Empty
PostSubject: Re: For anybody who has an Xbox 360 :D and plays COD... (;   For anybody who has an Xbox 360 :D and plays COD... (; EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:42 pm

how much does a xbox and cod cost these days, im thinking of getting 1 but im dirt poor Sad
Back to top Go down

For anybody who has an Xbox 360 :D and plays COD... (;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Joobescape.com :: Gaming-
Jump to: